Plugin And Theme Refund Policy
Tonjoo Studio will do the refund only if one or more of the following points are met and Tonjoo Studio will generally only offer refunds where the item you purchased is :
- Broken / Malfunctioning
- Doesn’t work as described
- No more than 14 days after the purchase (After one or more of the points above are met)
Plugin Compatibility :
- All plugins is tested with WordPress default theme (twenty-sixteen at the moment)
- If you have trouble installing / using our plugin please switch to WordPress default theme to make sure that the plugin is not conflicting with your Theme. We do our best effort to make our plugin compatible with popular theme
- Testing our free plugin and theme to make sure it work on your website is a good idea !
Before you request a refund from Tonjoo Studio it’s vitally important that you have first:
- Open support ticket t at support forum . Please note, that support is not free and takes our time too. If you decide to open a ticket and 14 days pass, you cannot refund your purchase.
- Make sure your Server / Hosting meet all reuqired requirement for each plugin (PHP version, instaled module ,etc)
- Please note that Tonjoo Studio is not responsible for plugin that was broken due to your Server / Hosting / another plugin incompatibility.
- Some theme offer advanced feature that override our plugin functionality, for example some theme is not compatible with our Excerpt Plugin due to the theme non standard implementation of “the_excerpt” function. In this case we cannot offer your refund.
If you are unsure, about the plugin, you can always send us and email at email@example.com before deciding to buy the plugin.
You can submit refund request using this this link https://tonjoostudio.com/refund-form/
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Refund will be proceed every friday.
Web Design Refund Policy
Payments for custom design projects are made to us in increments as a courtesy to the client. Once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable. If a project is cancelled or postponed, all monies paid are retained by Tonjoo and if applicable, a fee for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the client.
Web Development Refund Policy
Payments for custom web development projects are made to us in increments as a courtesy to the client. Once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable. If a project is cancelled or postponed, all monies paid are retained by Tonjoo and if applicable, a fee for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the client.
If you need any question about our refund policy please contact us using the contact form with the subject [Refund].
Tonjoo reserves the right to make changes to these 14 Day Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions without notice.